Working at GAIN Capital
At GAIN Capital providing the highest level of customer service is our credo, and it's why and how we continue to build our business. We are committed to providing our clients with the best online trading experience, backed by the best technology and outstanding customer service. Every position at GAIN is critical to our operations, and employees at all levels participate in directly servicing our clients.
We currently have 6 openings
We are currently looking for a talented Salesforce Development Manager to join our IT team in Grand Rapids. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and further enhancing GAIN Capital's existing Salesforce.com based CRM infrastructure. This "player/coach" role will be responsible for both hands on development as well as directing others in the same. Additionally, you will be responsible for requirements gathering, consumption, and analysis. This role will allow you to collaborate with application developers, ETL developers, DB developers, and data architects to produce a comprehensive, and robust Salesforce development roadmap. In addition you will be responsible for quality assurance and testing and will ensure appropriate use applications and security measures with the incorporation of user requirements.
At GAIN Capital, we look for high integrity candidates with a can-do attitude, who value teamwork, innovation and personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, along with 5 years' experience in Salesforce.com administration and development, with at least 2 years in a supervisory or management role; Financial Services industry experience is a plus. We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits program in a great location.
The Business Intelligence Development Manager is responsible for maintaining and further enhancing GAIN Capital's existing business intelligence infrastructure. This "player/coach" role will be responsible for both hands on development as well as directing others in the same. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for requirements gathering, consumption, and analysis. Solid communication skills are absolutely required.
The candidate must have at least 3 - 5 years of experience in Microsoft database technologies including, T-SQL development, SSIS package development, and SSAS OLAP database development. Report development in SSRS is a plus.Responsibilities Include:
- Direct business intelligence team projects including creation, programming, reporting, data clean-up, and training.
- Collection, review, and analysis of business colleague requirements through both formal and informal communications.
- Creation of design documents/execution plans on which multiple developers can work.
- Collaboration with application developers, ETL developers, DB developers, and data architects to produce a comprehensive, and robust business intelligence roadmap.
- Direct implementation and coding of changes via database development, ETL tools, and SSAS.
- Level 2 support of existing data warehouse system troubleshooting processing errors, researching data anomalies, and system monitoring.
- Conduct ongoing training sessions as new features and updates are launched as well as regularly communicate and motivate end users regarding these updates.
- Perform quality assurance and testing of systems.
- Evangelize business intelligence throughout the organization, consistently looking for more and better ways to deliver information.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in business intelligence development.
- Expert knowledge of data structures and relational databases.
- Expert knowledge of database development using MS T-SQL (or like technology)
- Expert knowledge of ETL development using MS SSIS.
- Expert knowledge of OLAP database development using MS SSAS.
- Knowledge of report development in MS SSRS.
- Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial service industry a plus.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work with and understand business colleague's needs.
With GAIN's ever increasing global business, optimizing our customer payment solutions is critical to our future success and growth. The Global Payments Associate is an analyst position within a highly specialized team focused on delivering actionable payment metrics and project related support to internal customers as well as managing relationships with GAIN's global payment processing partners. The Global Payments Associate reports directly to the Global Payments Manager within the Treasury team of Client Operations.Responsibilities Include:
- Develop relevant payment KPIs by aggregating data from multiple applications in varying formats.
- Deliver reports in a timely fashion.
- Develop actionable insight with the goals of increasing usage of key payment methods, improving end-to-end customer funding experience, optimizing the performance of key payment methods and reducing costs where possible.
- Support payment processing partners in day to day tasks including coordinating meetings, taking meeting minutes & following up with internal and partner stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to grow the usage & authorization rates of key payment methods.
- Keep up with payments industry news, trends and regulations.
- Suggest relevant payment methods for customers in key geographies.
- Collaborate with global teams (Finance, Legal, Marketing & Product) to ensure end-to-end implementation of payment solutions.
- Coordinate with payment partners to support strategic goals.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, with strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry or the Payments Industry is a plus.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is analytical and strategic. This person is proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel; is organized and detail oriented and has the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
Flexibility in scheduling is required for this role in order to service global vendors and stakeholders and to support product releases after-market hours.
The ideal candidate is motivated, disciplined and able to work independently in a fast paced environment; must have the ability to prioritize multiple critical tasks simultaneously and must demonstrate excellent communication skills (listening, verbal communication and written communication).
Client Onboarding is an important and instrumental part of our operations since it serves as one of the first opportunities to make an impression on our customers. Our goal and mission is to ensure the very best customer experience through operational excellence and leveraging the abilities of our hard-working people on our service-oriented team. We work proactively in partnership with Sales, Client Services and Compliance teams to ensure transparency around our processes and promote efficient and smooth end-to-end onboarding of prospective clients. We are currently seeking candidates with fluency in Russian or Arabic.Responsibilities Include:
- Perform due diligence on new account applications and documents as part of the client onboarding process to ensure the information is verified and compliant.
- Thorough understanding of onboarding practices and regulations pertaining to AML & KYC.
- Support timely and accurate account processing by working closely with internal teams to resolve issues and open new accounts in accordance with our service levels.
- Ability to build relationships interacting effectively with key internal and external clients.
- Identify gaps in required client documentation to approve new accounts.
- Keep team management informed of processing issues and red flags.
- Create and manage user accounts and permissions.
- Manage and fulfill internal projects or other individual tasks as delegated.
- Embrace our culture of continuous improvement by identifying and participating in areas of opportunity for improvement in our onboarding process.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent required.
- Fluency in Arabic or Russian required.
- Must be determined, passionate and adaptable.
- Ability to effectively work among a solution driven team.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a proactive team player.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity in Microsoft Windows and related applications.
- Technology background a plus.
Utilizes a personal computer, standard and specialized software, and standard office equipment such as the telephone, fax, copier, etc. Proficient in Microsoft office(including MS Project).
Works in an air-conditioned, well-lighted office, moderate noise level.
Positions in Client Service are responsible for responding to client inquiries in an accurate and timely manner through phones, chats or emails. Individuals get the job done by accurately applying procedural knowledge and guidelines to client calls, chats & emails while developing and managing client relationships.
As one of the world's leading Forex securities servicers, we combine unrivalled client service with innovative technology that delivers rich client data in user-friendly systems. Financial Representatives are highly trained, motivated professionals that deliver services and solutions that exceed client expectations.Responsibilities Include:
- Handle incoming trading inquiries and client issues via phone, email and live, interactive chat.
- Provide client support by answering inbound phone calls and/or e-mail regarding accounts, policies, services and available products.
- Engage client in meaningful dialogue and identify unstated needs or financial goals that may be achieved by further utilizing company services, products or tools.
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment by assisting clients and delivering solutions-focused results.
- Facilitate inbound/outbound opening of new accounts for potential clients who already indicated interest in our platform and provide support for existing customers.
- Desire to learn and utilize new concepts related to industry licensing, regulations, policies/procedures, available programs/services, etc.
- Excellent consultative, rapport-building, listening and communication skills.
- Ability to identify client interests or needs and offer services or solutions in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Management/Admin or relevant field.
- Integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Effective conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Approachable, flexible, dependable, and conscientiousness.
- Strong command of computer and typing skills. Representatives will typically navigate through 4-5 software systems simultaneously.
- Keen interest in the investment and financial services fields.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- We will provide on the job training, but ideal candidates will be aggressive, flexible self-starters with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a "service" mindset in order to support GAIN's customers in the demanding, real-time environment of active trading.
- Series 7 ,63, 3 and 34 licenses preferred 2+ years work experience in a related brokerage environment.
- Fluency in Russian, Spanish, Arabic or Japanese a plus.
At GAIN Capital, we look for high integrity candidates with a can-do attitude, who value teamwork, innovation and personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, along with experience in web application development. Financial Services industry experience is a plus. We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits program in a great location.
Contact Human Resources
To apply for a position or for more information, contact our Human Resources Department at: HR@gaincapital.com